Or you can just call this little love Laine or Liam.
However, now that I have posted this I am thinking about just taking it off of here because really, truly, who in the hell can reeeeeeallllllly see the smushy faced little Jeepers Creepers/Golfdad clone that is photographed here in this 3D image...Thus, the title of this entry.
I suppose you would all think I am totally NUTS if I told you that I thought he/she looked just like Jeepers Creepers...even my smarty sister agrees.
X.O. - B.M.

xo - B.M.
4 comments:
It's a mini sized J.P. and I can't wait to snuggle him/her. =)
I think it is an alien. Maybe my mom will rent the movie for me? From, Will (who says the baby should be called Frank as in Frank Hardy boy or girl!)
Awww...cannot wait to meet him/her!
Krista
so cute!! way to go mom!! almost time to see her...him.hehehe
Post a Comment