Tuesday, January 22, 2008

sooo

We're sitting in the movie theater -- watching the brutally, boring, not even remotely entertaining "Veggie Tales The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything." Okay, so we had some great company and it was a fine thing to do on a 7 degree Saturday afternoon but the movie STUNK.

Anyway, I bought some Sour Patch Kids to snack on and decided after the first one that thanks to my little 4 incher, those things were no longer something I could digest. Jeepers Creepers (who has much better taste) had picked out some Reese's Pieces. Since I made a crappy selection, of course I could not resist snitching just a few...plus I am the mom and I paid for those $3.35 things!!!!!

Jeepers - "MOM, do you see that sign up there (pointing to the bright red EXIT sign)?"

Big Momma - "Yes, I see the sign."

Jeepers - "It says moms can't take boys candy."

Big Momma - "Oh you must be a better reader than me!"

No comments: