Jeepers Gwamma Snoozy was a Spartan, she has been known to pick up a co-ed or 2 in her old skool "Green Machine" button that she busts out for big games!
Jeepers Aunt Jenna was a Spartan
Jeepers Aunt Jules was a Spartan
Uncle Scott was a Spartan
Uncle Bri was a Spartan
Poppy Bill went to Ferris, but his mom and dad were both went to U of M and so they were faithful Wolverines.
Until Poppy Bill paid for 2 of his daughters to go to MSU, he was a Wolverine fan. He even had season tickets to football and basketball games.
Now, he is bi-curious...he can't decide which school to root for although. He sat through all 4.5 hours of the Wolverines duking it out yesterday in the Capitol One bowl. I know my couch is comfy but I am pretty sure he watched it because he is still a Wolverine fan at heart, although my Gwamma Snoozy has made him a faithful MSU Women's basketball fan and home game attendee!
The grooming has started early here, the goal is to get this wig wet and let the green and white seep in to his brain and leave their mark so that once he has the grades and the golf game, he can go to MSU. Birdie, well she just does what we tell her (sometimes).
Oh yah, I went to Grand Valley and Golfdad went to Ferris. I could do an entire blog about the things I learned during my 5 years of college -- but I think then I might have to start charging people for visiting this site...and even then it still wouldn't be worth it.



2 comments:
Cousin Craig Custance and cousin-in-law, Andy Donnelly also MSU Alum. We know where our kids are going! Can we borrow the wig???
That is some serious child and animal abuse!! I am going to have do something about it. GO BLUE!!!!
Post a Comment