Golfdad says that F-R-E-E is a 4-letter word
We all know that I, Big Momma love 4-letter words. In fact I have 2 favorites -- one that starts with an "f" and ends in a "k" and one that starts with an "s" and ends in a "t."
I bet you didn't know that we here at Jeepers Creepers or Peepers Creepers or whatever this blog is called that we think S-N-O-W is a 4-letter word.
Sometimes we combine our 4-letter words like this ...
"OH S^%T it SNOWED" (that's the 14-letter version)
or my favorite one that comes sometime like the day after Christmas and continues until it melts in May...
"I'm so sick of this F%$#&*G SNOW"--- the 25 word version.
Do you know what today was? It was the first day of the the "S#@", "F%$&", FREE, SNOW!!!!!
Ugh...all I want for Christmas is sunshine, a cocktail ,a beach chair and a current issue of US Weekly.
Title: "Mom, seriously last week I was out here with Crocs and a bathing suit"
Title: "The snow never sticks over the septic tank"
Title: "Accumulation!"
No comments:
Post a Comment