It's official...Jeepers Creepers has been to his first movie...YES, after two failed attempts he finally sat through an ENTIRE movie on the big screen or the willy, willy big T.V. (bigga than yoz dad).
Should I be embarssed? Has the 5 A.M. - 8 A.M. Disney Channel T.V. marathon that we have been practicing since this beastly child started waking up BEFORE THE SUN "trained" him to sit still for a movie?
I like to think it was the popcorn and chocolate covered raisins and lemonade in a cup with straw and ice (just like my Diet Coke comes except you can't tell that I'm drinking Diet Coke because it is dark so I don't even have to share a little sip) that made it so attractive. It could be the voice of Jerry Seinfeld, after all that is Golfdad's all-time favorite show and we always watch the re-runs no matter how many times we have seen it. But perhaps, he sat through just for the simple fact that the THREE OF US...YES...THREE OF US...GOLFDAD, BIG MOMMA & JEEPERS CREEPERS were all in the same place at the same time for the same reason...to hang out and see Bee Movie!
Our rating, 6 thumbs up.
- Big Momma
2 comments:
tessa and I also liked the bee movie, I think maybe I liked it a little more than she did.heheh over all we gave it 4 thumbs up!!!
Ryan made it about 50 minutes before Grandpa gave up! Ryan's first movie attempt...we'll try again soon!
Post a Comment