Monday, October 15, 2007

POLL TIME...

So, I am at the Dentist thinking about whether I should make a significant contribution to my child's 529 college savings plan or buy a new fancy "implanted" tooth to fill a void in the back of my mouth(no my teeth aren't rotting out I just have a baby tooth that was pulled and there was no adult tooth to replace it) when I am completely distracted by the conversation in the chair next to me.

The Hygenist asked her patient what her daughter was going to be for Halloween. His reply was that she was "going to dress up as Britney Spears...complete with a bottle in one hand a crack pipe in the other." Ok, I am pretty sure he was kidding about the crack pipe but he wasn't kidding about his 10 year old daughter dressing up as Britney Spears for Halloween.

Would you let your daughter throw on some hair extensions, drive your Mercedes convertible while smoking with 2 kids in the back, act like she is strung out on something highly illegal and then recreate her MTV video music award dance on a strangers front porch? Jeez...whatever happened to being a witch?

Here at Jeepers Creepers, we want to know what you think. Please let us know by posting your response in the "comments" area below.

Oh, and nothing personal Mr. Daniels, I was just using you as an example.

4 comments:

Carter Frais said...

Just makes me glad I don't have a girl. I will never have to fight the battle of my child wanting to dress up as a pop princess. (hopefully)
I would never let my daughter dress up as someone like that for Halloween. Eww.

Unknown said...

i think you should forget the tooth and make the contribution to the 529 account. that way, jp can go to college, get a good job, make tons of money and be able to buy you a whole mouthful of teeth. oh, and don't let him dress up like britney.

Tessa and Harrison said...

No!!! Tessa can be a pink princess for the rest of her life, but never Britney. Its already bad enough that girls cloths are smaller than boys.(yes even 3&4T) thank you Britney Spears.

Krista said...

Maya is going to be Lindsey Lohan this year, didn't I tell you? In my opinion it's never too early for inappropriate "roll models".