Friday, September 14, 2007

A hundwed bucks fo' da' sick kids!

THANKS to Owen, C.R., Gwamma Ma-we, Ant Bet-e, Ant Kissy, Tammy & Carol everybodys favorite Photo Offset Printing employees, Ant Heatha and Kate-O for your donations -- Jeepers Creepers raised $130 for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital Trike-A-Thon !

I have a feeling that if I tell this kid he can't have a pet pirhana until he saves enough money to buy his own, I better make room for the aquarium. Raising money for his "cause" doesn't seem to be to difficult for Jeepers. We are screwed.

Making the donation
Pre-race meetingReviewing the routeGentleman, tie your shoelacesUmm...the idea of the cones was actually to follow the path they create, not to run them over
DONE!!!! Die-hards from above on our way out







1 comment:

Carter Frais said...

Good job J.P., you are so nice to have done that for the kids.