Ok...I know. You have all been waiting for something other than the darling photo of EXTRA curly Carter on my blog. I know, he isn't even the star of my online show and he has had the front and center for THREE WHOLE DAYS. If you want to know, that is how long it has taken J.P. to move off of my literal S%$T list. Is it absolutely necessary for a 3 year old to answer everything you say with some sort of potty talk -- yes, poopy butt...yes, stinky poop...yes, potty water.
The truth is...we are so BORING. Unless you want a photo of me folding laundry, chasing flies with a yellow fly swatter (I swear that are reproducing overnight somewhere in my dirty house),Scott painting our living room,a copy of all of the email I have sent while taking a break from looking online for a decent used car and "hugging" J.P. while he poops on the big potty, a list of all of the gifts J.P. got for his birthday party and all of the nice people who I haven't sent thank you notes to, or maybe a recorded conversation of Golfdad and I gently and kindly discussing (ha!ha!) the details of the 100's of used cars we have looked at in the past 24 hours --- this is what you get.
A long, drawn out BORING email about nothing.
Maybe the sun will come out this week, a brand new car will just show up on our driveway, I will lose 30 lbs. and Golfdad will get a whole week off. Then my friends, I will have something to blog about.
No comments:
Post a Comment