Thursday, August 30, 2007

I LOVE MY COUSINS!!!!!!

That is what J.P. proclaimed loud and proud while standing in Ant Jenna's chichen (Jeepersism for my sister's kitchen)!!!! I love them, I love them, I love my COUSINS!!!!

Here they are....those on Big Momma's side anyway!

Boody (Dilemma's little brother) -- Age 6 , 1st grade
Interests: World of Warcraft, Webkins, bike riding, swimming and traveling
Mer-me (Woo with a long O older sister) -- Age 10, 5th grade
Interests: shopping, reading, figure skating, crafting, American Girls, surfing the web

Dilemma (Boody's big sister) --- Age 9, 4th grade
Interests: shopping, crafting, figure skating, socializing, American Girls, surfing the web

Woo (with a long O and Mer's little brother) -- Age 7, 1st Grade

Interests: running, swimming, hanging out with dad, camping, building, hockey, penguins, Harry Potter

Definitely da' Bird Dog's "blood" first cousin --- a spotted goat at the Potter Park zoo
Oh...and did I mention, how much Jeepers LOVVEEEEEEESSSSSSS his cousin's friends??????

No comments: