Wednesday, June 6, 2007

B is for Bolf...

Bolf = the combination of actually playing golf and hitting golf balls at the driving range (a Jeeperism as translated by Big Momma)

Golf = what Golfdad teaches, plays for fun, plays for money, talks about, dreams about, practices, is highly competitive in and most importantly what makes
Golfdad = Sugargolfdaddy if he makes enough putts

If you aren't someone who lives, eats, and breaths golf you might want to check out this cool link I found on understanding the game of golf.

If you are addicted to the game of golf I haven' t found a cure...I believe that golf addiction is a a terminal disease. I recommend several tall glasses of chardonnay as served by your soon to be best friend/bartender inside the clubhouse, fun friends and family to spend sunny days with at the beach, and anti-anxiety medication for those of us who have to live with someone who suffers from this extraordinary addiction.

If you just want to watch as Golfdad makes his metamorphoses into Sugardaddy, you can follow him on the link below starting next Monday and ending on Thursday.

June 11 - 14
Michigan Open live scoring
Michigan Open tee-times
Grand Traverse Resort - Bear/Wolverine

1 comment:

Unknown said...

go golfdad! we'll be cheering for you. you can check out my dad at http://www.manitobamarathon.mb.ca/results.aspx on father's day. his goal is a sub-3 hour marathon.