Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Test guests...

Memorial Day weekend = kickoff of the inaugural Jeepers Creepers house guest season

a)house guests = people you invite over
example = fun friends, fun family, fun neighbors

b) non-house guests = people who you don't invite over but they come anyway
examples=un-fun family members, un-fun friends, un-fun friends and/or family who don't
tell you how long they are staying and then stay an extra day, neighborhood cats, kids who
ride their bikes across the lawn you are trying to grow, people who want to drink you beer but
don't bring any, you get the idea

c) test guests = the people who are spending their first summer here and have been here but
don't know the best places to take their house house guest...the best kind because you pick
who you want them to be
examples=Curly Carter and Curly Momma (see photos below)

Tour selected for preview -- #3 -- Leland/Fishtown/Lunch

Some dum-dum suckers, sippy cups, raisins (thanks Curly momma for that
healthy snack), dry shoes, pants, socks, shirts, diapers, $500 to fill up the
tank in the 1999 Saturn and we are ready to go...
La, La, La, La, Leland

The real JOY of Leland...rubber worms from the cute fisherman,
very high fructose corn syrup orange pop, ham and potato chips for lunch (note to my veggie friends -you may want your kid to bring their own lunch when visiting us)

Big Momma & Jeepers Creepers
If you jump off in front of the boat, and I jump off behind the boat, they won't
know who to go after first...ready...set...

Dude...you go first that water looks freezing !!!

She definitely doesn't look that smart


A sand and rock throwers dream...Van's Beach
Big Momma and Curly Momma participated in some very competitive Petoskey stone hunting while Curls and Jeepers went for a little bit of a swim.
Shortly after this photo was taken, Curly's pants fell down.
On the way out...I believe the dum-dum suckers they shared went right to their head...I'd hate to see them after they have their first beer together

1 comment:

ksoet said...

I have to ask which category do Cody & I fall into???

-Don't worry I will definitely bring beer, dum dums, kdis movies, and more beer! See you Monday!