Wednesday, May 30, 2007

86

86 degrees = temperature outside today

86 = the number that comes before 87 and after 85, the atomic number for radon and it is also the term generally used in restaurant or foodservice environments when a specific item is no longer available "86 the prime rib special" or in my opinion what we should do with people who complain about it being too hot..."86 the complainers!"

Some people embrace winter I am not one,
Nothing about snow, icy roads and runny noses is fun.
Oh sure there are hot totties, and lots of layers to wear.
In the winter if I don't take off my pajamas, I really don't care.
I have been waiting for summer sun since the first snow,
Some thick winter blubber, I did grow.
No snowblowing, no window scraping, no wearing long johns to school.
Instead we get to put on our suits and have drinks with umbrellas by the pool.
The people that complain about it being to hot,
They are the same people who complain when it's not.
Suck it up people...embrace these beautiful days.
We only have a few more months until our clouds turn grey.
It's 86 today and tomorrow will more of the same...
Hiding in your a/c would just be a shame.


Jeepers & Curly giving an AMEN to 86!!!!!

No comments: